Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Life never becomes a habit to me. It's always a Marvel. - Katherine Mansfield


So, doings are afoot at the MMP!

As most of you know, I did 75 sketch cards for the Marvel Masterpieces trading card set from Upper Deck and Marvel which was released this past month. I'm also going to be doing sketches for the next upcoming set due out this Winter. Woo! I'll be doing another 75 for this set.
Yesterday, I got my Artist Proof cards for the last set, so I'll be offering SEVEN of those as commissions. Email me at dane [@] monkeyminionpress.com for details.

Also, Tomorrow is the last Thursday of the month, so that means that I'll be out at the Alberta Arts District Last Thursday Art Walk at This Place Blows glass blowing studio and gallery. I'll have a booth set up out front by the sidewalk, selling my prints (including my world premiere Zatanna print (see below)), sketch cards, watercolor monster greeting cards and Original Monster Paintings. If you're in the neighborhood, swing on by! I'll also be doing convention-style commission sketches.

some art!

Here's the zatanna print I'll have for sale tomorrow:






that's all for now, but tune in next time for more on the strange world of Monkey Minion Press!

Peace,
Dane

No comments: