Thursday, October 9, 2008

"I always sympathized with the people who did work for hire; I was one of them.” - Stan Lee

This Saturday is the Tri-City Comicon in Pasco, WA.
thetc3.org

I'll be setting up there in Artist's Alley along with my wife, Ashlie. I'll be selling prints, sketch cards and greeting cards as well as Original Drawings and commissions. If you happen to be in the Pasco area Saturday, swing by and say hi!

One of the new things that I'll have for sale at the con will be these prints:













This is the first in a series of Superheroes and their transportation illustrations that I'm planning on doing. they are 8.5 x 11 and I'll be selling these for $10.

Another new piece that I'll have available will be the final piece in my Oz series: The Wizard!


























See you there!

No comments: