Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year.

Hola Everyone!
I hope everyone had a great Holiday (for those of you that celebrate it)! I haven't seen too many 'Loot Lists", so I hope that you all got everything you asked Santa for. :)

This week, of course, marks the beginning of a new year. But before we move onto new and bigger things, let me take this opportunity to thank all of you who have devwatched, faved or commented on my works. This past year was one of my biggest years to date as far as art goes. And I have a lot of you to thank for it. I've done a lot of growing (personally, professionally and artistically) and I hope that will continue throughout 2009.

On that note, 2009 is shaping up to be another big year, starting off with a con appearance on the FIRST Day of the year! I'll be at MEW Con, a small, local anime convention, [link] January 1. (I'll actually have a presence there 12/31 and 1/1, but I won't actually be ther in person until 1/1.) Then shortly following that, I'll be back in Phoenix (1/23-1/25) for Phoenix Comicon 2009! I'm super-excited to see all the friend and fans back in the PHX. I'll also be taking part in a panel about Comic Sketch cards at Phoenix Comicon on Thursday night from 8-8:50 pm. I also have a secret sketch card project coming out that I'm working on. More on that later!

So, yeah, 2009. ROCK! Thanks again for a great 2008, and let's all hope for a SPECTACULAR 2009!

-D

some art:


No comments: